We’re a team of strategists, designers, and technologists, driven by a shared passion for creating thoughtful digital platforms, products, and services that span web, mobile, and connected spaces. Based in Vancouver and New York City, we’re focused on changing how organizations connect with users in an increasingly digital world. If you’re up for that challenge, you should join us.
We believe that small, collaborative, and cross-functional teams are best equipped to achieve the most optimal project outcomes. Within these teams, our Digital Producers play a lead role in helping to plan, organize, and steer our client engagements to success.
As an Intermediate Digital Producer, you’ll lead projects of varying scale from kick-off through delivery, collaborating with your project team to define the most efficient and effective scope and approach. You’ll partner with the Business Lead and our clients to ensure clear communication and management across the project lifecycle, while developing your own understanding of our clients’ business and objectives. Through our agency tools and systems, you will plan and manage your projects to budget, ensuring project health is maintained and communicated. Your success will be measured through the satisfaction of both the agency team and our client partners, and your ability to ensure all project expectations are met.
Ideal candidates will have experience working in an agency or consultancy environment, utilizing Agile, Kanban, and iterative process. Our Producers don’t coordinate from behind a desk – they’re active, inquisitive leaders who help teams deliver on objectives and outcomes, removing the roadblocks that can derail great work.
- Manage the full project lifecycle ensuring the team is able to deliver efficiently and to project deadlines and profitability targets
- Own discussions related to schedule, scope, and risk, and drive conversations related to budget management with the agency team and business leads
- Provide impeccable meeting management ensuring that clients and internal teams have a clear understanding of agendas, actionable outputs, and goals discussed
- Manage your engagements through the agency's tools and processes, and report on activity to the leadership group at recurring project status meetings
- Onboard and coach teams to deliver against project objectives using Agile tools such as Kanbans, scrums, and standups
- Establish positive relationships with client stakeholders by understanding their business, challenges, and desired outcomes
- Contribute to strategy and ideation discussions, providing your own unique perspectives where possible
- Lead your engagements by example, with respect, and with precise attention to detail ensuring the agency’s expectations for craft and positive project outcomes are met
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years experience successfully delivering web and mobile products and platforms within a client-focused agency environment
- Clear communication skills; ability to listen, present, and guide internal and external communications, confident in leading executive-level stakeholder engagement
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, and Kanban project management methodologies and organizational tools such as product roadmapping, workshops, and design sprints
- Proven experience planning, managing, and delivering technical projects with a deep understanding of web, mobile, and emerging technologies, terminology, processes, languages, and platforms
- Experience working in a Apple environment with tools such as MavenLink, Basecamp, Merlin, Keynote, G-Suite, Excel, and Word
- Experience in a client-centered role and able to handle conflict and issues inside complex, long-term, and large-scale engagements
- A degree or certification in business, marketing, communications, or project management preferred but not required
- Candidates should be residents of New York City and able to travel. International applicants will not be considered at this time
In addition to an exceptional company culture, we offer the following benefits to all employees:
- A welcome kit, a MacBook, and all the tools you need on day one
- Personal learning budget for classes, events, and conferences, and access to General Assembly, Treehouse, Udemy, and One Month to help you expand your skills
- Winter holiday break in addition to 3 weeks vacation time to start
- Office snacks, coffee, tea, beer, and monthly birthday lunches
- Holiday parties, happy hours, and team building activities
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Offices in two of the best cities in the world – Vancouver and New York City
- An incredible global client list including some of the most recognized brands
- Focused yet casual work environment in SoHo near many major subway lines
How to Apply
If this sounds like a fit, please apply through our online application form. If you have a blog or other online projects, please send those URLs along too. Extra attention will be given to creative candidates who are active online.
No recruiters, agencies, or phone calls please.
Visit us at www.enginedigital.com